Sunday, February 12, 2012

NINE DAYS!

Has it really been 2 months since my last post?

Apologies to everyone who's been following along!  It's been a whirlwind and it will continue to be for at least another 2 weeks, but I wanted to at least check in while I have a minute.  Here's the short list of what we've been up to:
  • Adam immigrated on January 14 :) 
  • I had my hair trial (the morning Adam arrived; to surprise him)
  • Wedding invitation printers were researched, invites were printed, personalized, and full attendance promised
  • Musicians were hired
  • Adam and I got a joint bank account here in America
  • Mom picked up my dress for me
  • Adam had his medical test for USCIS
  • I had my makeup trial
  • Adam applied for and soon received his social security number
  • My colleagues threw me a bridal shower
  • I filed my taxes early so I wouldn't have to worry about name change issues
  • We applied for our marriage license
  • Mom researched limo companies for me
  • The limo was booked for our wedding night as well as for guest transportation
  • I made my nail appointment
  • I set up the arch for the wedding ceremony
  • I made a basket to welcome guests
I'm sure I'm leaving things out, and my plan is to go back and write a full post for each of the above milestones.  But we've been so busy that any spare time I've had to relax I spent enjoying the fact that the long-distance part of our relationship is finally over :)

Just 9 days until the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know what you think of my finds, or if you have any additional wedding tips for me!

Readers, what is your relationship status?